Barbara Care, Inc. is a non-medical home care provider offering professional caregiver jobs in Lexington, Kentucky. Although we are new to the area, we are not new to providing dignity, love, and exceptional care to our clients. Barbara, my Mom, is the inspiration behind Barbara Care, Inc. She was a caregiver for over 30 years and battled brain cancer for over 20 years. I was brought up that family comes first, and it often requires us to Love More and Give More of ourselves, so we can Heal More!
Barbara Care, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, client-centered, and affordable non-medical home care services. We help our clients live dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Barbara Care provides quality client service with a sense of warmth, kindness, and compassion. Our client needs are carefully assessed and met through our selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Barbara Care, Inc. aspires to consistently be known and valued for providing the highest standard of home care services in Lexington, Kentucky; for being the provider-of-choice in the community; for being the employer-of-choice in the community; and for being a financially viable agency.
Barbara Care, Inc. is committed to maintaining and enhancing the attributes of its competent staff to ensure the ongoing provision of excellent quality care to clients in compliance with the Agency’s mission statement, values and standards. It shall achieve this, in part, through staff development and training; enforcement of the Agency’s policies and procedures; and, maintaining financial viability.
You can help Barbara Care, Inc achieve its missions and values by respecting and applying its core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- being courteous and competent to clients, families, co-professionals and the community-at-large;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating other employees, as employees are the Agency’s greatest asset;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting Agency business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout the Agency.
Reuben Gentry, the President, is a Kentucky native with over 18 years of experience in the healthcare industry. He has always been entrepreneurial and loves working with people. He has a Bachelor of Art in Psychology and Associates of Art in Business Management. He decided to leave his corporate job as an Insurance Technology Trainer and Auditor to provide care for those who wanted to stay at home.
“My Mom battled brain cancer for over 20 years, and when my brother and I could no longer care for her at home, we had to place her in a nursing home and that was the most difficult decision I have ever had to make in my life. After my Mom passed away, I knew that I wanted to help others move forward with their lives by being able to stay home. Love More – Give More – Heal More”
If you would like to know more about us and our services, please call 859-251-5494.