We’re already at the end of the year, yet the pandemic seems to be far from being contained. That’s why it’s important to reiterate COVID-19 safety precautions. If you’re an at-risk individual or someone who is receiving a health care service, you must take extra precautions to keep yourself safe from the coronavirus.
To help jog your memory on COVID-19 preventive measures, here are some of them.
- Wash your hands often, and avoid close contact with people in public places.
- Don’t go out without wearing your masks and without bringing your sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Always keep yourself up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 information.
- Work with your provider for health care and personal care in Kentucky.
As of today, there’s still no specific treatment for the coronavirus. So for seniors who are more at risk of infection, the best way to safe and healthy is to follow these preventive measures. It sounds daunting, but by protecting ourselves from the virus, we’re also protecting our loved ones by reducing their risk of exposure.